Thursday 6 March 2014

You Can't Sit With Us

A mid week blog post? What's going on? Haha, I managed to pop home on my lunch break today and take some pictures with my sister. As you can see, it's bin day in my village and that just adds a lil summin summin to the pictures, right? No? Okay!

White Trousers, H&M - (Similar Here)
 
Like most girls, and guys? I am a HUGE fan of mean girls, so I mean girls slogan jumper is right down my street. I've gone for a little monochrome ensemble with silver accessories.. oh the necklace is from H&M by the way. I love love love these white trousers but unfortunately H&M didn't have them on their website, boo, however I have linked you to some very similar ones. I think white trousers are an absolute must for S/S14 they're so sassy and ridiculously simple to style too. 

I look like a little bit of a twat in my pictures but my sister had a friend of ours round and I get all camera shy when other people are around hahaha, would other bloggers agree with that? I start acting like an absolute tool and end up looking like this, oh well!!

I hope you're all having a fabulous week and I'll be back at the weekend so don't miss me too much, mwah!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook x
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

12 comments:

  1. That jumper is going in my basket NOW xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely outfit :) love the bag!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee this look!!!

    life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! You look so good in those white trousers!! Love the added extra with the bag too!

    I think Mean Girls is a film that is on everyones favourite list!! :)

    xo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I'm going to be styling a Mean Girls top this week too, snap! Love this outfit, it's so gorgeous :-) xo

    thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your jumper!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that jumper! so cool

    http://rebeccaruhles.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with your jumper, I neeeed!

    mursblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's one great jumper!! Love the b/w look on you. Amazing bag!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jumpeeeer, Mean Girls is epic!! Black and white combo is a classic but that amazing bag adds a little twist!!

    Kiss
    Marina
    I invite you to stop by my blog =)
    www.sharpenstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to have that jumper!! love it!

    http://thestyleoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete