Sunday 2 March 2014

Goodness Gracious

Afternoon! I've felt really crap the last week or so, so I decided to take myself into town for a spot of retail therapy - the cure for everything ever. H&M have so much amazing stuff in at the moment, I purchased this lovely little dress because I just fell in love with the print, they have a kimono in the same print too. Kill me now.

Fluffy Cardigan, H&M - £29.99

I'm going to try really hard to blog more often from now on, hopefully twice a week! But we'll see how it goes haha. 

The lighting is a little funny because it all of a sudden went cloudy and dark but I don't think the pictures came out too badly. It was really windy as well hence the slightly windswept look, I pull it off, right?

I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend and haven't felt ill like I have!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook x
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

13 comments:

  1. I completely agree! H&M have been amazing recently and there's so much I want to purchase :( Love your dress X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beaut! Love this outfit <3

    xoxo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    great pictures and a lovely outfit! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress.. :)

    Check out my new pastels post :)

    TERRIFACE | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovee your I will so be hittinf up H&M the next time im out! This is a lovely wont get too cold but wont get too hot look for these coming monts! Lovely post doll! Xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your style! so glad i came across your blog just followed :)
    Rebecca xx
    http://rebeccaruhles.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous! You look amazing! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The print is gorgeous, h&m are on top form at the mo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. She was found in your dressing gown and slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow such a cool outfit ! love it :)) you look stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely outfit. The worst thing about working in H&M is all the temptation, I just want everything at the moment!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete