Sunday 23 March 2014

Pink Cos I'm A Gal

 So today I ventured into town for a little retail therapy to cure my hangover, and I made a promise to myself that I would steer clear of my usual haunts (H&M, Topshop.. River Island) and hunt for some bargains! Usually my local Primark is a bit crap so I was thrilled to find a few bits, these shorts were actually part of a two piece but the jackets ranged from size 16 and upwards *sob*!! So I'm still on the look out for a nice little two piece for S/S.

Top, Primark - £8.00
Shorts, Primark - £10.00

I'm really loving pink at the moment, I've never been THAT into pink to be honest but it's definitely growing on me. This is just such a cute summery outfit and it was so cheap, I especially like the texture of the top against the pattern on the shorts.

The weathers been a bit on/off today, one minute it was sunny and then about 5 minutes after these pictures there was a huge hail storm.. weird!! I'll try and do a mid week blog post as I'm not 100% sure I'll manage blogging next week as me and the galdem are away for Saturday/Sunday for my sisters birthday.... wooo, party party! I'll definitely try and blog my outfit for that at some point though. Have a good week you fabulous bunch x

One last thing.. I would really appreciate it if you could follow me on bloglovin as my numbers on there are kinda lagging behind my GFC followers at the moment, thank you so much if you already follow :)
 (link just below)

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk



14 comments:

  1. Primark are really doing great atm, they have some great bargains and those shorts are perfect!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always wear the most cutest outfits. Love how summery this is :D X

    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit! I'm taking a trip to Primark on Tuesday so I will have to keep an eye out for those shorts! And you really suit pink, I can see why you're loving it so much lately :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, your hair looks amaze as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As if those shorts are from Primark, they look like they're straight from the rails of Topshop! I'm hotfooting it to Primark this week :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shorts! I'm seeing so many blog posts of cute things from Primark lately! I really need to visit again soon ^__^


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful bits coming from Primark right now - I love this outfit.

    mursblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant believe your top and shorts are from primark, what a bargain!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look stunning, amazing primark finds!
    xx

    BlueViolet Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this combiantion, the pastel colours look great on you and the shoes are really cool!

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look super gorgeous!! Amazing outfit and loved those floral shorts!! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shorts - so cute and perfect for s/s!
    Your hair and makeup always looks so effortless and perfect as well! x

    ReplyDelete