Saturday 1 March 2014

Oui

Hi guys! This weekend I'm blogging for Coes. They have a trouser offer on through March where you will get 20% off any pair of trousers. Oui is one of my favourite brands sold at Coes and I particularly love these casual animal print trousers from their latest collection.

Leather Jeacket, Topshop - Sale
Clutch bag, eBay
Platform Shoes, eBay

You've probably noticed that I've changed my hair! I've still kept some lighter bits going through the ends but it's a more subtle look than the ombre I had before. I've wanted to go brunette for a while but I was far too comfortable with my zero maintenance hair that it's taken me ages to actually do it, but I really love it so I'm glad I did it!!

I love the pop of neon on these animal print trousers, it works really well with a monochrome look. I'm such a fan of animal print at the moment so I was excited to style these, I've added white accessories to finish the look as the trousers are a statement piece. 

The 20% off trousers offer applies to both Womens and Mens trousers across all of the brands sold at Coes.

 Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook x
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

*This garment was lent to me for the purpose of this post.


10 comments:

  1. these trousers are amazing, they'll be perfect for spring with the neon tie!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a stunning outfit, the trousers are amazing!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely trousers and I really like the white accessories with them :)

    thegirlinthetartanboots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look so much! Adore the pop of neon against the monochrome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I am so obsessed with your heels! and your trousers look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THOSE SHOES. Amazing!

    Millie's
    http://www.millabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, especially the shoes! And your lipstick looks amazing : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool trousers! <3

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete