Sunday 30 March 2014

I Got U

So the clocks have jumped forward now, praise the lord!!! This honestly makes me so happy, it's 7pm and still light outside, ahh summer is coming guys - can I get a woop woop?

Jumper, H&M - £24.99

This jumper is so perfect, I'm in jumper heaven right now. I can't remember if it was £24.99 or £25.99 but it was around that price so pretty cheap really. It's not available online unfortunately but hopefully you'll find one in your local H&M.

I'm a huge lover of monochrome which y'all probably have gathered so I decided to style the jumper with all black everything, wonderful. 

I've had such a good weekend celebrating my sisters birthday and obviously it's Mother's Day today, so a big shout out to my two favourite women!

I've got a couple of outfit posts lined up so I'll blog again later in the week, but until then - have a great week and enjoy the longer nights x

One last thing.. I would really appreciate it if you could follow me on bloglovin as my numbers on there are kinda lagging behind my GFC followers at the moment, thank you so much if you already follow :)
 (link just below)
Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk


 

16 comments:

  1. That jumper and skirt look so good together, I love it!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect! Love the skirt and jumper! FABULOUS! <3

    xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jumper! this outfit is cuteee


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look! the jumper is gorgeous, goes so well with the leather!

    styleskittle / uk fashion blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is gorgeous, i love your top so much! I'm so excited that it's spring too!!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the boots and the whole outfit, you look great, also so glad the clocks have gone back!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jumper is absolutely gorgeous!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already a bloglovin follower! Love the outfit, I wish I could pull off monochrome as well as you

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jumper and the boots, you look goegeorus <3
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog)Its amazing!)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woop woop! I'm thrilled that the warmer weather is on its way. You look fabulous in your Missguided PVC skirt and H&M jumper! Your hair and lipstick look pretty too.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete