Thursday 20 March 2014

Snakey

 Hi guys!! Hope you're all having a good week, I took the photos for this at the weekend but thought I'd post it mid week for a change. It's a pretty simple and unexciting outfit but w/e it's something :)

Shoes, bought in Australia

I actually bought this dress from the airport when I went to Australia which is going back quite a while now, I haven't worn it because I find it pretty unflattering! I love snake print but the shape of the dress is just not for me, unfortunately though, I don't live close to a Zara so I haven't been able to return it. It's baggy on the waist and tight on the thighs.. so strange! I think I'll try wearing it with a belt next time as my waist is the smallest part of me so it might look a little nicer. It's so short as well, like literally, if your strides are too far apart the person behind you will be blessed with an eyeful of your bum cheeks.

I never usually criticize the clothes I wear but this dress was £40-£50 so I at least expected it to fit nicely.. maybe I'll wear it as a top, hmm that could work actually. Watch this space!

Anyway, on a positive note, these shoes are absolutely incredible! I bought them for $50 or something in Australia and I wear them all the time, they're so sassy and ridiculously comfortable. The bag I picked up a while ago from H&M but unfortunately it's not available on their website (what a surprise) so I can't give you the link but you might be lucky to find it in your local store.

Look at me ranting like a wild thing today hahaha, sorry! I'll be back at the weekend wearing something that makes me a little happier - hopefully!!

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

8 comments:

  1. It looks lovely in the pics. You could wear it as a top with a skater or flippy skirt though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this dress and I love it! You wear it so well I love it with the strappy shoes!
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this dress the print is amazing,

    http://crazy4ties.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too<3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean by the dress - not that it doesn't look fab on you, but I did try this out today in zara and found exactly the same problem (however you seem to pull it off far better) it's not exactly a cheap dress to just throw at the back of the cupboard either, and the pattern is just fabulous, you could always wear a loose fitting short jumper over the top of the dress so you just see the skirt maybe?

    http://www.bloglovin.com/zoebush

    ReplyDelete