Monday 3 September 2012

Well If The Shoe Fits

Hi everyone! This is my new fashion blog, I'm basically just doing a random post to make sure I like my layout! Once I get going I'm going to blog all sorts of different outfits as often as I can. I love fashion, I want a career in fashion and I really hope you all enjoy my blog and share it with friends. Well here goes...



Black Flatforms, ASOS - £55

Okay, so this is my random Blog post, basically I just really really want these ASOS flatforms, I know I would wear them all the time and they would go with absolutely everything! At £55 I do think they're a bit expensive especially as I'm always looking out for a bargain but next time I get paid I will certainly be investing in these bad boys, and there will be a Blog post to go with it x

No comments:

Post a Comment