Friday 28 September 2012

Outfit Wish List

For me it's the middle of the month at the moment and I still have two whole weeks until payday! Stupidly, I keep torturing myself by constantly checking my favourite websites and I now I have a ridiculously huge wish list of things I have told myself I 'need' rather than just want. So I thought I would share with you a particular outfit that I desperately want, I'm sure you'll all love it as much as I do.

Trousers, H&M - £24.99
Blouse, Missguided - £22.99
Clutch Bag, Topshop - £38
Shoes, River Island - £65

I saw these gorgeous trousers in store at H&M and fell in love with them instantly, they're the perfect way too add a bit of colour to Autumn. Ever since I saw them I've been styling them in my head and picturing the perfect outfit, and here it is! 

This blouse is an absolute steal in my opinion at just £22.99, the studded detail around the collar and cuffs makes it on trend and the colour looks gorgeous next to the H&M printed trousers.

I have been after some pointed toe shoes for ages but there has always been something I've needed more, so I haven't yet been able to treat myself. These ones from River Island are really lovely and I know they would go with so much because the colour is so neutral.

Finally the clutch, I don't tend to shop in Topshop that much as I can usually find cheaper versions of their stuff else where, but this clutch really caught my eye, the shredded leather effect is really popular at the moment and I must say Topshop have certainly impressed me here. However, at almost £40 I really don't know whether I can justify spending that much on a clutch bag!? Help me out guys. 

So that's my dream outfit at the moment, I would love to see other peoples dream outfits please feel free to share them with me. Fashion is a beautiful thing x

8 comments:

  1. Love those trousers, h&m always have discount codes for online.... So hmmm I see myself buying them

    http://littlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! Go for it, I know I'm going to when I get paid <3

      Delete
  2. I'm so the same always looking through fashion sites (although luckily I get paid today :P
    Great blog X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky!! Pay day really can't come quick enough for me I'm so skint haha! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Those would look totally cool together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to buy them!! I'm going to try and find a cheaper version of the clutch though haha

      Delete
  4. Love the H&M trousers, they are so pretty! x

    alphabet-m.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! I just checked out your blog its really cute xx

      Delete