Tuesday 18 September 2012

Autumn Metallics

I know I haven't done a post in a while but I ordered some clothes that I really wanted to blog about and well, they still haven't arrived and I decided I couldn't just not do a post so I've put something together! 
Metallics are a big trend for this Autumn so as I recently bought this metallic top I thought, ahhh why not. 








Metallic top, River Island - £20
Skirt, River Island - £30
Shoes, eBay - £15
Necklace, Primark - £4
Rings, River Island - £8
Clutch Bag, Carboot - £3

So, normally I would wear this metallic top with some leather trousers but as I wore them in my last blog post I opted for a leather skirt instead. I really love this top and I thought it was pretty cheap at £20 as it's quite a dressy top. I have had this skirt for about a year so it's not available any more but there are others that are similar, leather skirts are great because they really do go with so much! Finally there are the accessories, my clutch bag was such a bargain at £3 because it's an ASOS clutch bag, but that's the beauty of carboot sales. I love these sandals because the tassel fringing makes them so unique. Last but not least there's my rings, I think they are such a great set and because I have such chubby fingers it's usually really difficult to find rings that fit haha! Sorry it's not a great post but there will be a better one when my stuff arrives (that's the problem wit eBay, some people take SO long to send stuff) x

7 comments:

  1. Love the bag so much! x

    http://chitchat93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single thing about this outfit! I love the shoes and the rings and the bag and the skirt. You look lovely.
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw this is the loveliest comment, thank you so much! x

      Delete
  3. The clutch is gorgeous. Love the color.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I really love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, hope you don't mind! You can find the link here;

    http://miaalice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    Mia x

    ReplyDelete