Monday 24 September 2012

Lavender Dream

Hi everyone! I have been so excited about this outfit post because it's so colourful and the jumper is probably my best bargain of all time. Unfortunately the weather is horrible today so the outfit doesn't really suit the weather but oh well, what can I expect when I live in England? I hope you all enjoy today's post.









Mint green skirt, Missguided - £14.99
Jumper, eBay -£1
Collar Necklace, Forever 21 - £7.40
Jeffrey Campbell lookalikes, eBay - £22
Silver Studs, eBay - £2.19
Belt, Primark - £2
Ear cuff, River Island - £3

I'm going to start with my jumper because I absolutely love it! It really was such a bargain, I think lavender is a beautiful colour but I never usually wear it, on this occasion though I am glad I stepped out of my comfort zone. I added the studs on the shoulders myself, studding is such a fantastic way to customise your clothes and it's really cheap as well. I added this collar necklace to give it a more girly look and I think its super cute, girls you really should check out Forever 21's jewellery collection because it's so vast and there is something for everyone.

My skirt was such a good buy from Missguided, they have so many gorgeous clothes and shoes on their website and I would happily own it all. When i got paid I treated myself to a few things from Missguided (the skirt being one of them) and I was so pleased with all of it. Their pricing is very reasonable so it's perfect if you don't have a huge budget.

My beautiful beautiful shoes were one of my brilliant eBay finds, and at only £22 I think I did pretty well. I think they're actually really good lookalikes and I've had people think they're the really Jeffrey Campbell's, but as I got them so long ago I don't know if the exact ones are still available, however I have found some really similar ones here at soyoushoes.co.uk x

18 comments:

  1. Love the colours in your outfit! The jumper is gorgeous and such a bargian! Your so pretty too :)
    Check out my ootd at www.rockthatchicx.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much that's really sweet! :-) Now checking out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. I so agree with the above comment! The colours look soooo cute :)
    http://chitchat93.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Comments like this make me so happy xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute outfit,i love your style!

    Livvy x
    http://ateenagerwithakeyboard.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Your blog is the cutest, I love all your beauty posts, even though I'm a fashion blogger I really LOVE seeing the different make-up and skincare products everyone uses x

      Delete
  4. You are absolutely gorgeous. I adore your outfit. xx

    Aisha
    stellar-piece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are so sweet! Now checking your blog out :-) xx

      Delete
  5. Great color combination, it looks great! Love the whole look! =)

    smileyclara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lavender and mint together, so pretty!
    Your shoes look so much like JC's, what a bargain

    You have a lovely blog by the way, following now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I know they are such good fakes right!? xo

      Delete
  7. Cute outfit!
    Nice pastel colours.

    x

    http://candylovecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only just discovered your blog thanks to a link from Christiemartin blog and I think your blog is gorgeous. Outfit of the day posts are always my favourite to look at and yours has so many!! I love the pastel shades of this skirt and jumper together. I'll be adding you to my blogloving faves now :)

    xxalldolledupxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete