Monday 22 September 2014

Tropical Leaves

Hey! I'm so tired and it's like 8 o'clock, I think I'm going into hibernation mode. I can't tell you how much I am dreading winter, I feel like a broken record constantly going on about it, please someone tell me it's not just me that gets so down about winter?


Neon-Jam sent me over this cute t-shirt and necklace, I really love them especially the print on the t-shirt! This is probably the most summery post you'll be seeing from me in a while *sob*. 

I hope you all had a good weekend and go on to have a fantastic week! xxxx

Contact me:

Instagram - @sjtaylor_
Twitter - @SJTaylor_
Email - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

6 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit, so fresh! Those heels are amazing!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit, especially the heals.
    mariamsesay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tee, it goes so well with the white denim and denim jacket
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tshirt is so pretty and i love how you styled it. I'm gutted the sun has gone too :(

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tee, you look lovely

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete