Wednesday 10 September 2014

OOTD Leather and Roses

Hi guys! I hope you're all having a good week? Ohhh my goodness check out my new jacket from Little Mistress, it arrived today and I love it so much!! I wear a lot of black so it's nice to add to an outfit to give it a bit of color and pattern. It's a really lovely shape as well, I'm a big lover of over sized jackets so it;s perfect for me! I hope you like how I've styled it :)

Necklace, Primark - £2.00
T-Shirt, Primark - £4.00

Beautiful jacket isn't it? I think it's so lovely because it's great for the transition into A/W, I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of wear out of it!

I've styled it with a black outfit because I just love black, I'm so basic haha! But the jacket totally makes the outfit right? I am so in love with this quilted leather skirt from H&M; they never disappoint me. Every girl must have a leather skirt in her wardrobe, it's such a go to piece for me which goes with everything. I now have 2 leather skirts and 2 pars of leather shorts and I will happily continue adding to that collection!

I thought I'd wear my wonderful heels from ikrush again because they are just SO fantastic and comfy. They just complete every outfit.. as well as my trusty £10.00 bargain bag from Matalan which you have probably seen me style 100 times by now haha!

I have a few more blog posts lined up so I will be back shortly, don't forget to follow me on Instagram for updates n that! mwaaaaaaah xxxxx

Contact me:

Instagram - @sjtaylor_
Twitter - @SJTaylor_
Email - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

8 comments:

  1. In love with this jacket!
    Love how you've styled it up
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is stunning! Lusting after the skirt and jacket, so pretty!

    Ashley x
    ashleyelizabethx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore your style, everything about this outfit is right up my street!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jacket and shoes are just W O W <3
    Visit my site?

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is beautful, looks great how you have styled it :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style of shoe. I saw some in New Look today which I wanted to badly but my poor wallet has taken a beating this month :(
    Check out my blog ------> orchidlondon.blogspot.co.uk
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete