Sunday 13 April 2014

More Issues Than Vogue

 I seriously love all the 'More Issues Than Vogue' sweatshirts and tee's about, it's such a sassy slogan haha! 

So, today was the London Marathon and I'm so proud of my big brother for completing it, I just want to put a link to his fundraising page because it would be amazing if people could donate - no matter how little or large! He ran for RP Fighting Blindness which is a really important charity to our family as our dad is registered blind. Here's the link, as I said it doesn't matter how small the donation, every little helps - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=williamtaylorlondonmarathon


I love all white outfits! This jumper and skort are two very welcomed items into my wardrobe. I really struggle finding skorts to fit me nicely, they're either too tight on the legs and just right on the waist or just right on the legs too big on the waist - ughhh girl probs! However, I'm being 100% honest - this skort fits way better than any other I've tried. 

I had some cat eye sunglasses last summer and I think I sat on them or something? Safe to say my chubby arse crushed them to death so I'm really really happy to have some new cat eye shades back in my life from the lovely La Moda.

I hope you all have loads of partying plans for next weekend.. hashtag Easter Weekend!!! I'm gonna get my drink on xxxxxx

  Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk


14 comments:

  1. Love the all white!! Stunning xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look .I think we have similar sunglasses
    I featured them in my new blog post
    Kisses
    irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all white outfits too. I love your skort.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove your outfit, that phrase is so cute. I definately need that jumper in my life!

    If you have a minute pretty please could you vote for my blog as Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer at Company Magazine's style awards? It would mean to much to me and i would really appreciate it! To vote please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this slogan too and I'm loving your all white outfit. Your necklace is lovely too!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog, nice look, great combo ;)

    follow you, kisses xoxo

    Pasión Naïf
    http://naifdolls.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the top! new follower from me, follow back? http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii love your style!
    your outfits look really good!
    how would you like to follow eachother? www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the all white trend this summer. I'm going to be controversial here though, but I know this is JUST ME being anal. I have a think about the whites having to be the same tone! Something about the greyish white tone of the jumper against the creamier tone of the skirt is grating on me!

    I'm sorry!!

    Dannie
    life.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same skirt but never knew what to pair it with... this looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blog! Keep up the amazing work! x
    do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC?

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! That top is rocking the whole outfit! Love it!

    www.FashionContainer.com
    xx, Malena

    ReplyDelete