Friday 27 December 2013

Daisies In The Wind


Firstly I am so sorry I haven't blogged in absolutely ages but I just didn't get round to it in the lead up to Christmas. Now that Christmas is done and dusted for another year I have no excuses for not blogging! I hope you all had amazing Christmases, my family and I all had a really great day.



Shoes, Next - (Similar Here)

It was crazy windy when we were taking these photos, hence the windswept look haha! I really love this blouse from Persunmall, it's quite a summery pattern but with the biker jacket you can totally get away with it in winter. Plus my thinking was, I'm going to Aus in just over a month so I need to build up a few summery pieces too. 

This skirt from Asos is amazing, I am a total sucker for A line skirts because they're perfect for my figure! I have a tiny waist and chubby thighs so I usually struggle finding the perfect fit for my bottom half. This was also bought with Australia in mind, I'm a little wary of wearing this in the winter because I think it's going to get filthy but I'm excited to wear it lots when I'm away x

For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk


14 comments:

  1. I love your blouse, the print is so unusual but very pretty. I hope you had a lovely Christmas! x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are lovely, I love the outfit!
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, the print on the shirt is fab. So jealous your going to Aus....I wanna go SOOO bad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shoes are beautiful, I love your hair :)

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad i found your blog! it's lovely! :) Such a fun outfit! I live in Aus it is hot here at the moment! Make sure you pack your swimmers and sunscreen! :) Hope you had a great Christmas and enjoy your travels!

    sal :)



    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit! The skirt is amazing,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your entire outifit. The shirt is lovely!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah omg how jelly I am that your leaving to sunny Australia as soon as its gonna start snowing cats and dogs over bere! Aha hope you have a beau Holiday and you look gorgeous. I loove that top and such beaut styling with that white skirt! Lovely post hun and happy new year! Xo

    Would love if you could check out my revamped blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning blouse in the most beautiful of prints!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blouse! Following you now x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look sooo nice! i am completely in love with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The daisy prints on the top are fab and goes beautifully with the white skirt.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that exact same shirt! I love it x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goddess? I'd fallen in love!
    Tramadol saleshere
    canadian online drugstore here

    ReplyDelete