Saturday 7 December 2013

Animal Instinct

Evening guys! Today we picked out our Christmas tree and my sister and I have spent the afternoon decorating it, and now I feel all festive. I can't believe Christmas is only 2 and a half weeks away - where has this year gone?



I couldn't believe my luck when I found this beautiful jacket in H&M this week, £14.99 is it's full price, it wasn't even reduced! I would have regretted not grabbing this bargain so I'm glad I bought it. I've styled it with this black skirt from the lovely people at Poppy Lux; black skirts are one of my favourite things ever so this is a very welcome addition to my wardrobe.

We managed to shoot another outfit post today so that will be up on the blog in the next few days. Apologies for my absence last weekend, I blame the time of year.

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' (just click on the button below), and I would also really appreciate it if you could 'like' my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/ClothesDrawer , thank you!!! x

Follow on Bloglovin

For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

9 comments:

  1. I really like your skirt, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you gorgeous? Love the skirt, all your OOTD's are lovely x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep its coming:) Great look, fab jacket!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that coat is amazingly priced, and great styling!

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket! It looks so cosy and warm x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit! The jacket is amazing!,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a killer jacket. I'm a big fan of black and white and this outfit is just perfect. You are really pretty by the way :)

    http://the28rules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete