Tuesday 10 June 2014

Festival Look

I'm a huge lover of festival looks and I'm always interested to see what people are wearing to festivals. Even though I'm not actually a festival goer I thought I'd put together a festival look which can also be worn as a casj summer vibe kinda look as well (whatever that means, totes made it up haha).
Baggy Shirt, Charity Shop - £5.00
Bag, Australia (Similar Here)

The thing I love about the 'festival look' is that anything goes, you see such a variety of outfits with lots of colour, pattern and texture - wonderful! Hunter wellies are a festival essential, I actually think they look really cool styled with a skirt, I'd totally fit in at a festival wouldn't I?

So the bag I bought when I was in Australia and when I was searching for a similar one to give you the link for I found the 'Sydney' bag from LaModa! It just seemed right to use that as that's where I was staying.

I must dash, Ex On The Beach is about to start! Have a good week xxxxxxx

I know I say this every time I blog but please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook  
For any inquiries or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Looove that bag and your whole outfit! I wish I was going to a festival this year, I'm loving festival style! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunglasses and skirt, looks amazing!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete