Tuesday 18 February 2014

Down Under

Shorts - H&M
Bag - Rubi Shoes Australia

I've just got back from Australia so sorry for my lack of blogging! My friend kindly took some photos for me while we were there so I had some outfits to post.

Unfortunately this blouse was not on Sports Girl's website but you should still check them out because they have some lovely clothes and accessories - plus they ship to the UK.. I think?

I hope you're all having a good week :)
 Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook x
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk


10 comments:

  1. woop so glad your back love your blog and beautiful outfit! xx www.strutyourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contract between your bluey green and the red lipstick and red glasses xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit, the lipstick looks so nice!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post gets me excited for summer! Hurry up sunshine...

    http://uniqu3youth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply stunning, you look so tanned! gorgeous against the green of your top, beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blouse is absolutely gorgeous - such a beautiful and striking pattern! x

    P.S. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and hope you can enter - if you like the prize, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I wish I could wear shorts, they never look good on me :(

    Michelle x
    thoughtsofashelluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your top! It looks fab with the fringe bag (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look!
    I have just started a blog and not too sure how this all works, but would love it if you could check it out and let me know what you think. Only one person has commented on it so far, im not sure what I am doing wrong.

    thanks

    thedressdirector.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with this outfit! Super cute, love the combination of your red sunglasses and lipstick with your green blouse x

    http://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete