Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sweetheart

Hey! I hope you're all having a good week :) I finally started my Christmas shopping yesterday haha SO organised! With party season being go go go I thought this was a good time to show you my cute LBD from Jones and Jones.
Necklace, Primark - £5

This dress is super cute; the sweetheart neckline is so elegant. This dress would be perfect for a Christmas 'do' just add a statement necklace like mine which I picked up in Primark for just £5.

I always find Jones and Jones clothing such good quality and their dresses are really unique as well which makes them ideal for special occasions where you want a slightly more special dress.

Contact me:

Instagram - @sjtaylor_
Twitter - @SJTaylor_
Email - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk  

8 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous - I love the neckline! Also the tulle underskirt makes it even more cute!
    Carpe Noctems

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely!!! That dress is so pretty xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jones & Jones their dresses always seem to come up slightly short on me though... prob cos i'm a little to tall. x

    www.virgosandkisses.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress, really suits you :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely amazing <3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shoes!
    xx

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete