Saturday 6 December 2014

Croc Print

Hey! The weather has turned SO cold the last few days which makes me sad. 
Hope you're all good and apologies for the lack of blogging again, the weather has not been kind!!
 

This dress is so perf, I have it white as well and I can't wait to show you guys!! Obviously it's been freezing the last few days so I thought I'd try a turtle neck underneath to layer it up a little :)

So as I was saying.. the weather has been seriously dodge recently and as a blogger that also works full time I've really been struggling to get photos done - please bare with me I'm trying my hardest! The only time I can get photos done is at the weekends and it's never guaranteed that the weather will co-operate, and believe me it hasn't been. For all of you guys that take the time to read my blog and leave lovely comments, I really really appreciate it so thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact me:

Instagram - @sjtaylor_
Twitter - @SJTaylor_
Email - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk 




7 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I tried to film an OOTD outside the other day at 4pm and the quality of it was so shit because of lighting :( I am not liking this weather one bit. I can't wait for Spring/Summer :D Xx

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really nice outfit! turtle necks are my fave to layer! i can't even take outfit pictures anymore, dark when i leave for work and dark when i return! pfft! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so beautiful! Love your outfit. :)

    http://alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! I hate how cold it is now though, I can just about handle the cold but it's the rain and greyness that I hate! It makes taking blog photos so difficult! Hope you are enjoying your weekend :)

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This suits you so well!! Love that you put it with the turtle neck xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cool! The leather and zippers are so chic! I love how you paired the shirt underneath!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com
    I'm doing a giveaway on my blog today! Old Factory Candles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, very good on u ! :D

    xx

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete