Thursday, 31 July 2014

Tropi-cool

Woo it's Friday tomorrow, I'm excited for the weekend! I hope you're all hhaving a great week guys!

Bag, Motel Rocks

I was recently sent this outfit from ikrush.com and I love it, it's such a perfect outfit for summer nights and BBQ's. I chose the shorts because I think the print is amazing, it's actually available as a two piece with a matching top but I decided to pick out the orange from the print and team them with this crop top. 

For a change I decided to complete the look with holographic accessories and I'm quite a fan of the combination - in all honesty I think holographic accessories are the perfect finish to any outfit!

It's getting kinda late so I'm going to get some sleep, I've just had such a lovely evening with my girls so now I'm super tired. Night lovelies xxxxxx

I know I say this every time I blog but please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
it is so appreciated!
For any inquiries or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk



14 comments:

  1. Orange is my favourite colour EVER so I am absolutely loving your top. It's so lovely and bright :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love these platforms and can't believe they're Ebay!
    sara x
    Studs On Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! This colour orange is so bright and refreshing! x


    CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. loove your outfit especially your top !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the neon top, great look!

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love your backpack, goes so well with your outfit x

    Gegsy Lifestyle & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this outfit, might have to copy it for Ibiza!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the summery feel of this outfit- and the holographic accessories work so well with the brights!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab summer outfit! xx

    stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful girl,I love your style totally
    Dear,my name is Janephoenix Mifo Lam,you can call me Mifo.Shall we follow each other and share beauties to each, Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    I am a now blogger,No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
    happy everyday and enjoy your pretty time

    hope you can check my blog and share our life:
    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, summery shorts xx
    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the shorts! x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this look! Especially the bright crop and patterned shorts.
    You look amazing and I'm so jealous of your figure haha! xx
    Jessieeee @ www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete