Saturday, 5 July 2014

Midnight City

Hi! I luckily had the afternoon off work today (perfect considering the weather) and when I got home I had a parcel from Fashion Union waiting for me! They've sent me this cute summery dress which I absolutely love, its just so casj for summer and ahh so comfy too. I had to run to the shop so I just threw on some sliders, sunglasses as my super duper littke Topshop satchel. 

Sliders, Primark £5.00

We all know I'm a fan of the stripage, and I just thought this dress had a slight twist on your average striped dress or t-shirt. I love the yellow and blue together as well as the varied sizes of the stripes. I just think it's great really.. need I continue? Haha

I'm also crushhhinnn over all kinds of sliders this summer, I have a pair from H&M but I couldn't resist these £5.00 bargains from Primarkyyy now could I? They're going to be so great on holiday. Speaking of which, I'm off on Sunday so I may not blog now for a couple of weeks.

I hope you all have fun filled weekends, be back soon xxxxxxx

I know I say this every time I blog but please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
it is so appreciated!
For any inquiries or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk



12 comments:

  1. Ah nothing beats having some time off work when the weather is as lovely as it has been recently :) Cute dress! X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks so comfy & cute on you - you pull it off so well! Enjoy your holiday :)

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sliders and the dress looks fab on you hun xx
    www.strutyourfashionblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the dress is beaut xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it's different to a normal stripe dress, it's beautiful and you look stunning!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning in these photos, I really love the dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Doll
    I love your dress
    very very cute
    Kisses Irena D
    www.irenadworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is so lovely and summery!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style and your clothes :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this shoes :)

    xx www.selinsbeautyplace.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this dress!!
    Jess xo
    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check out my SUMMER LOOKBOOK | CHELLY ♡: http://youtu.be/WVAVD0KdjAI

    ReplyDelete