Thursday, 26 February 2015

Weekend OOTD

Hey! I took these blog photos at the weekend but I've been too busy to actually post them. I hope you're all having a good week :)

Coat, Primark £23
Scarf, Dents
Bag, Primark - £6?
Boots, c/o Style Edit

Last week I was sent this amazing jumper from Another8 and I swear I've hardly taken it off since. I love anything over sized, I'm not often one to wear tight fitting things so this jumper is perrrrrf and I love the turtle neck too - bang on!!

Although you can't see it, I am wearing a skirt underneath and didn't just go out wearing a jumper and tights haha. I thought I'd clash a couple of patterns as I always think that's a good way to add interest to a simple outfit, I'm quite a fan of dogtooth and leopard print together too so there ya have it.

Boots are black, always luv them. That's it I think!

If any of you have been at LFW I hope you've been having a lovely time, I'm so jealous!
 Bye bye bye xxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact me:

Instagram - @sjtaylor_
Twitter - @SJTaylor_
Email - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk




8 comments:

  1. Loving all the patterns in this outfit!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat! amazing outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every detail on this outfit is just really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erum Group is a multinational group of companies with mainly Spanish capital, dedicated to the manufacture of hangers and other plastic products, manufacture of wooden hangers and metal, recycling of plastic, waste management and environmental consultancy, the manufacture of parts in the automotive, promotional items, products of European army, among others, and manufacturing of plastic and paper bags.Hangers direct

    ReplyDelete