Sunday 19 October 2014

Mermaidin'

Another weekend is flying by! I honestly don't know where the time goes ya'know. I was contacted by the lovely lovely people at Missi Clothing which is a UK online fashion company, they recently launched their blinQ range and asked if I would like to feature something. I checked it out and oh my god, SO much sparkle I totally loved it, I can be a little magpie sometimes and anything shiny just has my name all over it. The dress I chose is the most beautiful colour, I think you'll see what I mean - I can see myself wearing it around the Christmas season and looking back in the future and thinking 'that was a really great dress' haha.

Jacket, Topshop - (Similar Here)
Shoes, c/o ikrush.com

So, what do you think? Isn't it amazing? I now want sequin everything, a black sequin dress would be perfffff actually! I have just styled this mermaid dress (oh yes, you will feel exactly like a mermaid if you wear this dress) with a black biker and my chunky cleated heels from ikrush.com just to match in with the black detailing. I hope you like it guys, don't forget to follow Missi Clothing on Twitter @missiclothinguk and Instagram @missiclothinguk

I'll leave you with some links to some more fabulous sequin numbers to get you feelin' all festive, enjoy the rest of your weekend! xxxx


Actually, you can find the whole sequin collection here and just buy it all hahaha!

Contact me:

Instagram - @sjtaylor_
Twitter - @SJTaylor_
Email - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

12 comments:

  1. Ah the colours on this are absolutely stunning!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these blues and greens!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutelyyyyyyy obsessed with your entire outfittttt! That dress is unbelievable!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous! I'd be scared to pull off something like this, but it looks beautiful on you! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. good combination! you look amazing

    xx http://fashionanddrinks.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this dress!!! So pretty !
    Do you want to follow each other on Facebook?
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are so pretty! I love the pairing of the dress with the leather jacket. Definitely made it more edgy! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up- Beauty Blog
    Fill In The Blank- Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das Outfit schaut richtig,richtig gut aus ! :) Sehr schön, aber nicht zu aufgetackelt.
    P.s.: Vielleicht magst du ja an meiner Verlosung teilnehmen?

    ReplyDelete
  9. look like a beautifull little mermaid !
    xx

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete