Monday, 16 June 2014

Wasted

Hey! Hope you've all had a great Monday - haha! Nobody likes Monday's. I'm loving stripes at the moment, I think I want 100 different striped t-shirts please, they're the best!


I love love love this blazer from The Front Row Shop, it's so perfect for summer and I've worn it so much already. I've styled it with navy and white for a bit of a change up on the nautical look!

I picked up this seriously cute satchel from Topshop a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely adore it, it's just such a perfect little bag! I've linked you guys to the grey one because they don't seem to have a white one online.. but I'd say the colour looks really similar so maybe mine is actually grey? Who knows. 

I always get a lot of compliments on these shoes and to be honest I bought them so long ago that I can't even find them on eBay anymore, however I have linked you to a really similar pair from Topshop for £55.00.

I know I say this every time I blog but please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook  
For any inquiries or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk
 
xxx

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your outfit it's so cute �� and your photos are so clear what camera do you use ?
    I'm a new blogger I would love of you could check out my blog www.tresenvoguee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your shoes and blazer! so gorgeous! xx

    http://inspirefashion01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy stripes and baby pink are not colours I would have thought to put together but they work so well here! Lovely outfit.

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute look! I love your shoes and that blazer so much! <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh love the nautical feel of this look - you look great! x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blazer! Such a lovely colour!
    :)
    Anna
    www.thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete