Thursday 24 April 2014

Olaf

 Hi guys! I hope you're all having a good week, I'm so tired so I'm going to have to keep this post relatively short.... enjoy!


I wore this playsuit out at the weekend and I absolutely love it!! The top part has thin cami top kind of straps which I adore, it's monochrome and it's easy to wear day to night so it's just perfffff. Plus it's only £22 so bargains are always a good thing, right?

The lighting is kind of shitty in these pictures but I think the sun was going down at a really awkward angle which is just awks but we'll go with it. I can feel my self starting to ramble on because I'm tired hahaha so I shall stop myself right there and wish you all good night xxxxxxx

p.s I couldn't think of a title for this blog post so I'm dedicating it to Olaf (the snowman from Frozen), ciao :)

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk


11 comments:

  1. Super cute playsuit and I love the countryside background. Lovely! X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous playsuit. Very pretty print :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been obsessed with white blazers lately! great outfit!!

    This Girl Loves Chic 

    Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChic 


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playsuit is gorgeous - brill post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! Shoes are to-die-for!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning outfit! Love the print on the playsuit! :) x

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cuteeee!! love the white blazer.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit! You look absolutely stunning! And your background is so refreshing!

    www.FashionContainer.com
    xx, Malena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Where is the belt from lovely? I've been looking for one like that for ages!!

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe, this one was from H&M ages ago but you might be lucky and find one still!! If not, try primark :) xxx

      Delete