Saturday, 11 January 2014

Zesty

Shoes, eBay - (Similar Here)

This is just a quick blog post! The sun was going down so we didn't get very many pictures unfortunately.

I actually bought this jacket in the summer but I've worn it quite a lot through A/W too so I'm surprised I haven't blogged it before. I've whipped out the white wedges - they haven't made an appearance in ages but they'll definitely be coming with me to Australia so I had to dig them out :).

Hope you're all having a good weekend. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook x

For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

17 comments:

  1. love this! it look comfy and stylish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That orange is beautiful! Love the bold statement jacket! Fab

    www.fashionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect outfit! I looove the colour with the jeans!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the colour of this jacket Hun! Xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit. The orange jacket is beautiful xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool, casual look. I love it x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! As you clearly love fashion, why no enter our Van Mildert Blogger Competition? You can win a £100 voucher for simply posting an outfit on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of your jacket it is brilliant! Great outfit!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit!Love that jacket))Beautiful color!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That orange Jacket is Amazingg so so beaut!And I love how you've been rocking it even in these winter such gorgeous styling too so chic! Newest follower how could I not!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yesss!!!! Love this look! Those jeans are awesome :)

    Check out my new blog, I'd love to know what you think www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk <3

    Definitely following you know too :)

    The Fashion Rubiks x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! The orange jacket just pops!

    AnniesAllsorts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sarah...
    I really enjoy reading your blog. It would mean a lot if you check and follow mine if you like.
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete