Monday 26 August 2013

Blog Birthday!!

I was scrolling through old posts earlier and it dawned on me that this blog has nearly been going a year!! I'm about a week off of my blogs first birthday but I thought I would share this with you while it's fresh on my mind, here is my year in outfits -


I can't believe my blog has been going a whole year!!! Crazy how time flies by isn't it?

I just want to thank everybody that has supported my blog over the last year and actually read it! I'll try and get a little giveaway together for you by my blogs 1st birthday! (3rd of September).

Mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Congrats honey!! :) xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congrats doll!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post! Im a new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out! Lets follow eachother ;)


    XO
    http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete