Okay, I know I'm a fashion blogger but I do love all things makeup, skincare and beauty too! So I thought why not throw the odd beauty post into my blog as well?! Us girls all like to have a bit of a nose in each others makeup bags and we love to see what products everyone uses so I figured you may be interested in this.
Well that's my routine in pictures, now here's my routine in writing:
1. Apply primer, you can find the one I use here. It's from The Body Shop and costs £12.00.
2. Apply foundation, I use Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in shade Alabaster. You can find it here for £21.50.
3. Then I apply my concealer. I absolutely swear by this concealer and it's the best I have ever used so I highly recommend it. It's from The Body Shop, and I use shade 01, you can find this product here for £9.00.
4. To give my face a matte finish I apply my Pressed Face Powder which is also from The Body Shop, I use shade 04. You can find this here for £12.50.
5. Here I have used a bronzer for my cheeks but I will sometimes use a blush. I use Natural Collection Bronzing Pearls in shade Sahara Sun. You can find this product here for £1.99.
6. Onto my eyes; firstly I apply my eye shadow. The one I use is really old, it's by Lancome and I tend to just use the bronze shade. I have found you a similar product by Lancome which you can find here for £17.00.
7. I then apply my liquid eye liner, which I absolutely hate doing because I can never get both eyes exactly the same! The one I use is by Collection 2000 and you can find it here for £2.99.
8. I then apply my mascara to my top and bottom lashes, the one I use is from The Body Shop and you can find it here for £10.00.
9. Finally, I always add a bit of colour to my lips. Today I have used my favourite lipstick which is by Benefit in shade Do Tell. You can find it here for £14.00.
Well that concludes my daily makeup routine! I hope you found it an interesting read, and please let me know if you think I should carry on doing the odd beauty post. I do love to hear your feedback. One last thing, just so you all know, NONE of these photos are edited because I wanted you to see the true effect of the products I use x
Follow me on twitter: @SJTaylor_
Hype me on Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/clothesdrawer
Or contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org